You do not always need to go to your favorite coffee shop to experience delicious coffee and latte. In fact, there are simple recipes that you could try at home. And you are lucky because we will share to you one delicious recipe that you will surely enjoy.
In this post, we will share to you the recipe of easy and quick Chocolate Caramel Latte. Sounds delicious right? But don’t worry it is nothing really complicated.
The ingredients that you will be needing to do this drink are as follows:
- ½ cup of hot espresso (dissolve espresso granules in hot milk)
- ¼ cup of caramel sundae topping
- ½ cup steamed skim milk
- ¼ cup of foamed milk (whipped cream or topping)
- Chocolate covered coffee beans
- Shaved chocolate
So here are the steps that you should follow:
- Stir together in a container (large mug or cup) the hot espresso, steamed milk and caramel topping
- Top it with foamed milk, whipped cream or whipped topping (just like what your barista usually do)
- Garnish it with shaved chocolates and some chocolate covered coffee beans
- Serve it as it is perfect for immediate consumption
This delicious recipe is really good when you are just at home working or studying. It is also perfect to serve when you have your friends over at your place. For sure, they will be impressed with your skill of coming up with this kind of beautiful but easy latte recipe.